Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Shower






I had a great time at my friend baby shower! It was a double baby shower with my friend Jenica, who is due 3 weeks after me. The people who came were Biph and April, Brandy, Melanie, Tara, Sonja, Launa, Lindsay, Ashley, Jacklynn, and Tara. They were all so nice and generous, they got me some really cute, and needed gifts! These pictures are from April's camera. I wish I had taken a few with mine so I could have some of my single's ward friends in them, but that is ok. It was really really nice of Brandy and Melanie to throw the shower for us! We had a fun time! First we played the game where you try and guess how big around we were. Everyone guessed way too big for me :( Oh well. April won that one, I knew you knew me well! Good job! Then we played a matching game that had to do with baby stuff. And then we had the diaper making contest. Jenica and I were the judges, so we came up with our own stipulations on the quality of the diaper. They had to first explain why their diaper was the best, and then we put two hersheys kisses down the back of the diaper, and made them walk to the fence and back to see whose stayed in. April's team won, because the hersheys stayed in and the diaper didn't fall apart. We then had dessert and opened presents. It was a lot of fun!!! Good times!! Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

James and Audra said...

Oh Julia, you looks so cute preggy. I can't wait to see you in August. Love Audra

April said...

I would have taken pictures of your singles ward friends if you asked me to!

Nielsen Familia said...

I know, I don't blame you at all, I just forgot. Thanks for taking the pictures you did!

Just T said...

Jules! I found you on here! I'm so glad that you had so much fun! I had no idea you were living so close! We need to hang sometime! I'm so excited for you!

Nielsen Familia said...

Yes Tori, we totally need to hang out!