Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day

First time voting today. Yep that's right. First time ever. You'd think I would have done so a couple of times already, but you'd be wrong. I'll admit that I'm a little embarrassed for not voting in prior elections (I was out of the country for one and not registered for the other.) and also for not really feeling like I knew everything about each candidate all the way down to the retaining judges. But that's OK. I said a little prayer and let the good times roll. It was quick, simple, painless, and when it was all over I felt great.

p.s. This is Isaac.
Some of you seem to be under the illusion that this blog is all done by Julia. tsk tsk

2 comments:

April said...

Good job, Isaac! I bet Julia is so proud of you!

Tara and Orlando said...

Yeah Isaac! I feels good to vote, doesn't it. I love this country!