Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oregon Coast & Pasco/Kennewick Washington Part 1

On Sunday June 28th went to church at Amy and Steve's in Boise, and then we drove to Kennewick, Washington to put flowers on Grandpa Despain, Grandma Despain, Aunt Geraldine, and Uncle Lyle's grave's.





After that we visited my parent's houses where they grew up in Pasco. My mom's house wasn't there anymore. It was replaced by a mansion, but the land was really cool, it backed up to the Columbia river. I don't have any pictures of those houses though.

On Monday June 29th, we arrived in Lincoln City, OR. We were very impressed with the house we rented! The view was SPECTACULAR!!! We were right on the ocean! There were also two hot tubs on the decks that we utilized every night. I think I miss it.

Here is the back of the house

Here would be the view from the hot tub (I don't like to take pics without people in them.)
The first day we went down to the beach, and unexpected tide got Sarah all wet :(
Daddy drying her off