Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Hair story

This is what a found on the couch after my morning walk. I asked Sarah what happened and she said her hair was in her face. So she cut it. These next two pictures may be a little graphic. You have been warned... Oh my poor Sarah's hair! It's probably no secret that I like finding and doing new hair-dos on Sarah, so I was rather sad. But, I have always wanted to try an A-line bob on Sarah because I think they're so cute on little girls. I have discussed it with Isaac but he was not convinced. Well now I'm forced to try a shorter cut and the truth is I LOVE it! So thanks for cutting your hair Sarah. I will never say that to your face because the damage could be so much worse. But someday when you read this, you will know how I truly feel about the "Hair incident". Loves!


Getting rewarded for cutting her hair, at Cookie cutters, with a balloon and sucker.
(This occurred on September 2nd, the day before her birthday.)

4 comments:

April said...

I love that last picture of Sarah, it should be an advertisement for Cookie Cutters. Also the one where her hair is half cut off - she looks so guilty.

EMS said...

Her hair is so cute! It makes her look so grown up.

Mark said...

I love all your posts! Especially this one. I love her new hair - so, so cute!

This is Lisa - not Mark :-)

Unknown said...

Geart Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.....
we buy any car