Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easter 2012























We had so much fun this year!  We had two Easter egg hunts.  One was in Saratoga Springs at Jesyca and Jason's house and one was at my brother's farm in Fillmore.  Sarah even got the Silver prize egg that had a whole dollar bill in it!  We also got to dye Easter Eggs and my girls wore matching Easter dresses.  Sarah also gave her first talk in primary on Easter Sunday.  It was on following Jesus' Example and she had it all memorized!  Everyone was quite impressed.  I told them that it was nothing I did, it was all her.  We went over it a couple of times and she had it memorized.  She was not shy AT ALL!  She marched right up there and gave her talk and made sure to tell me that she could do it herself!  I hope she never loses that confidence!

4 comments:

James and Audra said...

Julia, you look AMAZING!!! oh and your girls are so adorable!! I miss you!! Love Audra

Nielsen Familia said...

Thank you Audra! I miss you too!!! I hope we'll see each other in the not so distant future!

Meg Cook said...

Cute dresses for your girls. Did you make them?

Nielsen Familia said...

I did Meg, Thank you!!