Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sarah is 4!



 Balloon prize stomping
 Shooting the ball through the clowns mouth.  Sometimes you have to go a little closer to make sure it goes in ;)
 Duck Racing


 Pinata!


 This is how close they were the whole time Sarah was opening presents.  IT drove me a little crazy, but whatever!
 Cupcake time!

 Isaac's clever way of serving the ice cream
Eli was a party ANIMAL!!!
So I took on the task of throwing a carnival party for Sarah's birthday this year.  I totally and completely underestimated the craziness of 13 three and four year olds.  I had no idea!  It turned out fun though.  I'm so grateful for the help that I had from my husband, Mom, Isaac's parents, Tony & April, and Brooke.  

We are so grateful for Sarah in our lives.  She is so smart, loving, kind, and LOVES everyone.  She will make friends with anyone and everyone.  She does not have a shy bone in her body.  She loves singing and dancing, and loves camping and doing anything outdoors.  She loves doing any kind of art project.   She is a great big sister and is so helpful and kind with Charlotte.  We loved celebrating her on her special day!

2 comments:

James and Audra said...

Can't believe she's four. Happy birthday!!! Love Audra

James and Audra said...

Can't believe she's four. Happy birthday!!! Love Audra