Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2012


 Showing off Santa's kiss
 Santa's kiss is on her cheek







 Grandpa has made all the grand kids a wood duck, and Charlotte received hers this Christmas.
 My Mom made us matching aprons.
 This is the first year April and I decided to limit our spending to each other to $10, and make our gifts.  I really like this new tradition, because I like giving hand made gifts because it's more exciting to give.  You put more time and effort into it.  It's so funny because we gave each other the same gifts, scarves, and those earrings are almost exactly the same.  We had no idea what we were giving eachother.

We had such a fun Christmas!  We opened up our presents from Santa at our house, and then we headed over to my parent's house so they could open theirs.  Then we headed to Isaac's parent's so they could open theirs from us.  The girls were so good, and they made it on Santa's nice list and got what they asked for!  I got Isaac an electric guitar, and he didn't even know he wanted it.  It has gotten a lot of use though.  
Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

April said...

Those earrings you gave me have been one of my most-worn pairs! Do you wear those gloves all the time that I made you?

April said...

Those earrings you gave me are one of my most worn pairs! Do you wear those gloves all the time that I made you?!!!!

Nielsen Familia said...

All. The. Time.

Blog Archive