Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Charlotte's 3rd Birthday (February 4th 2014)











 This cake was DELICIOUS.  It was so moist and had rainbow chip frosting.  Charlotte picked out the cake and frosting.
























I posted this on Facebook 2 days after her birthday :
Happy Birthday (2 days ago) to the sweetest little 3 year old I could ever ask for! We love this girl so much! She is so smart, funny, loving, and LOVES sparkles! She started potty training today, and it was such a breeze! Seriously, I pretty much did NOTHING except tell her what she needed to do, "Go potty, wipe, flush, and wash your hands." She has done all those things without help or reminding from pretty much the very beginning. She had one accident at the very beginning of the day, and she was so upset that she had wet pants. She said to me, " I won't pee in my pants again." So far she has kept to that promise. Anyway, I just had to share because I'm just so proud of my sweet little Charlotte!

No comments:

Blog Archive