Monday, September 8, 2014

Provance Reunion Part 5 (July 16th 2014)

Before we left, I told all the nieces and nephews that if they could catch a frog, I would give them a dollar.  They were impossible to catch, so I was surprised when Tate caught one!  Then about 15 min. later I wondered where Sarah was.  I went looking for her, and she was still trying to catch a frog.  She was a little muddy, and I didn't want her to get more muddy, so I told her she didn't need to keep looking, but she was determined.  She sat on the bank of the pond and said, "No, I see one!"  Then she caught a frog!  I guess she had caught one a little earlier, but lost it.  She got her dollar!  I thought we got a picture with her frog, but I guess not. :(













On Wednesday July 16th, it was the last day of the actual reunion.  We ate breakfast at Basswood, and then packed up our things and planned on spending the day in Downtown Kansas City.   We went to the mall, which had lots of cool stuff, saw the fountains, and went to the Kaleidoscope museum.  It's a fun, free museum where Hallmark sends a lot of their paper remnants, and things they don't use.  Then they let the kids be creative, and make art with it.  My girls LOVED this!

No comments: