Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clean House

This is a tribute to my husband for having the stellar idea that he did. We have had a problem with keeping our house clean. We would go all week with a disaster for a house, and then on our day off that wasn't Sunday, we would clean all day. It would stress me out so much to leave for work and our house was a mess. It made me feel like I was failing, and made me think of all the other things I should be doing, goals I should be setting, until I was so overwhelmed I would get really down on myself. Anyway... on one of our days off, we were cleaning and Isaac said that he didn't want to clean anymore, and we should just start doing a little bit every day. So, that is what he started doing. He cleans for 15 minutes every day and stops when the time is up. I have jumped on the bandwagon also and have started doing this. At first there was so much to do, that it didn't seem like it would do much. But guess what? After a week and a half, our house is clean! It is so nice! And all it took was a dedicated 15 minutes every day. I hope we keep this up for the rest of our lives, because it's so easy and fulfilling! YES!!!!!!! Anyway, if you guys have problems with this, you should try it out because it is the best! Clean houses ROCK!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Good job Julia and Isaac! Your house is clean! I have seen it!