Monday, June 1, 2009

Antelope Island

We went to Antelope island a few weeks ago. We had a lot of fun!! We fed seagulls, ate steaks, and Isaac flew his kite. We also discovered what a great picture taking place it is! Especially at sunset. We tried to go camping there the next weekend, but the bugs were HORRIBLE. I have never seen so many small black flying bugs in one place, and they were biting sand fleas! We brought Sarah out for about 20 seconds, and she had about 5 bites, and she had a hat on!!! So, for camping this place is not so great, we left and went to Diamond Fork instead, much much much better!!! But, the picnicking near the lake was a blast, no bugs that bite there.

Feeding seagulls, Sarah LOVED watching the birds.


Our yummy Fillet Mignon steaks!!!

Fun pictures










4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some awesome pictures!!! Sarah is so CUTE! You guys look good too.

April said...

Oh I love those pictures, especially the one of you holding her hands when she's walking, and the one of Isaac holding her up, and I love the one of all your feet! That's really cute!

Angelina said...

You guys have been busy! I love the pictures of Sarah in the bumbo when you were camping. I'm happy to see I'm not the only parent who lets their child eat dirt. :) Keep posting! I love seeing what you're up to.

Ben said...

He he, I love sarah's face the best on the pic where she's under Isaac. She looks like she's happy.