Friday, November 6, 2009

More Crafts

I've been doing a few crafts lately that I'm excited about, so I thought I'd share ;) I got the ideas from makeitandloveit.blogspot.com The first I did were the fall blocks, then the autumn basket. I got the basket at DI and spray painted it. (DI has seriously been my favorite place lately) and I got the wheat from Robert's. Then I made the sweater dress for Sarah. I've seen a lot of "re-purposing" on craft blogs lately, and I love little girl sweater dresses, so I thought I'd give it a try. I bought the sweater for $2 at Saver's!


From this frumpy sweater...
To this cute sweater dress!

12 comments:

Laura said...

I love it. It looks so good!

Amy said...

Wow!! That is SUPER cute!!!

Amy said...

Ok, so I didn't realize all the other CUTE crafty stuff is on the same entry. WAY CUTE!! You're so CRAFTY! I really like the basket you did. What are the beads on the "FALL" decoration? Cute, cute!!

Charisse said...

Can we say CUTE!!!! I love it! I've seen lots of those repurposing things too, but am too afraid to try it. You'll have to let me know what you did!

Jess said...

Wow! What a great job you did! That is so cute!!

April said...

I love Sarah's sweater dress, and I also love the FALL blocks! You make cute stuff! I wish I could come over and make cute stuff with you. OoooOOOh, ooooooOOOh!

Tara said...

You'are so crafty and talented. I love, love that dress. So cute!

Tara and Orlando said...

Cute, cute, and super cute! Wow, great job!

James and Audra said...

I love that sweater dress. I think I will try to make one for Makayla. Thanks for the idea. Love Audra

MMThueson said...

You are so creative! I love the sweater dress!!!

The Littlefields said...

I LOVE that dress! Are you taking orders? Abby would love one. ;)

The Finlinsons said...

So, I'm totally inspired. And since we tend to dress our little girls the same...I'm totally making that sweater dress! I think yours is actually WAY cuter than the one on the make it and love it blog.