Friday, November 6, 2009

Sarah's first bloody injury

Sarah fell and hit her lip on the coffee table. It started to bleed, and I freaked out a little bit. It is a YUCKY feeling when you see your child bleeding. Anyway, it stopped bleeding and she seemed to be alright, so I gave her some pudding. I called the Dr and asked if we should get stitches, but she said they can't stitch inside the lip, and half of the injury was inside the lip. It looked pretty deep, but it's pretty much all healed now! This is the best picture I could get, she just really didn't want her picture taken I guess.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh! Poor thing! That would be scary! It looks like you made her happy with the pudding though. :)

April said...

Poor Sarah Warah! Now you should post that booger picture I took of her and blog about it, ok?