Friday, February 26, 2010

Tony and April's Wedding

My brother Tony married my best friend April Wilde on January 22nd in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I'm very happy about this! My best friend since 6th grade is now my sister! What are the odds huh?
Coming out of the temple
The happy couple and Amy

Nieces and Nephews

Cheese! (That's what she is saying)


Amy playing the harp at the reception

Cutting the cake

All the single ladies! (Sarah in the crowd to catch the bouquet)

Cute bride, and Glenys

The tomato monster!
(there were grape tomatoes at the reception and we couldn't stop her going back for more, again and again and again. She LOVES tomatoes!)

The Car

April's look of disgust. (She hates ranch dressing.)

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah, who would have guessed? It's like on Bride Wars when she ends up marrying her best friend's brother. We are totally like movie stars. I hate the smell of ranch dressing and I was disgusted that our car smelled like that. Thanks for posting about this, I am glad we're sisters and best friends forever! I love you!!

The Voorhees Family said...

Well congrats to them. I'm really out of the loop!