Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Dinner


I love themed dinners, and since Valentine's day landed on a Sunday this year, we all pitched in and had a family dinner.

Raspberry Sparkle drinks

Stuffed avocado

A beautiful family picture. Aaaaah, I'm scared of me!

Heart beets
We had a salad bar, pink honey butter on wheat rolls, prime rib roast and other delectable valentine foods! It was so much fun!
We then headed over to see Nana and Papa, Great Grandma Provance, and Aunt Donna where Sarah got more Valentine treats! It was probably one of my favorite Valentine days this year!

1 comment:

April said...

Ha ha, that picture of you made me laugh! You should frame it! That looks like a fun dinner, too bad we missed it. Those drinks look yummy, could you make one for me since we missed it?