Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 Months

Not the best picture of Charlotte, she's not very good at smiling for the camera. Nevertheless, Charlotte turned 5 months on the 4th! She is such a smiley, happy baby. It takes a little bit of work to get her to laugh, but she smiles all the time! She is such a sweetheart, and I wish I could explain how much I love this little girl. I have enjoyed the baby stage a lot more this time around, just because with Sarah I was a new mom and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm just much more relaxed and focused on just enjoying this stage in her life. She is such a joy to have in our family!
-She rolls over from front to back
-When she is on her tummy she puts her bum in the air and stands on her feet for a few seconds
-She is enthralled with her hands and can pass toys from hand to hand
-She is still a tall, skinny baby
-She hates really loud noises
-She had a big wide smile
-Is not a big fan of baby food
-She doesn't cry very much
-When she is on her back on the floor she sticks her legs and arms straight out almost the whole time.
-She sleeps about 11 hours straight at night, and takes 3 naps during the day

1 comment:

April said...

Wow that is awesome that she sleeps 11 hours, I hope my baby will do that! Charlotte is so cute, I love her!