Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Sarah and Charlotte have the best Dad EVER! Sarah did a special project for her Dad, Papa, and Grandpa. She drew a picture of them and I transferred her picture to shirts. I've seen a few people transfer kid's drawings to shirts in blog land. We used freezer paper to transfer her drawing to the shirt, and then I painted them with fabric paint. I love freezer paper, because you can pretty much put anything on a shirt with it!

I love you Isaac, you are the best Dad I could ever have for my children! Sarah adores you, and I completely understand why! Also a special shout out to our Dads! Thank you for all you do, and have done for us!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!



1 comment:

April said...

Those shirts are awesome! I like the picture of Sarah looking up at Isaac, it's cute.