Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally a new post.... A few Halloween activities


  So it's been a while eh blog?  Well I'm trying to make up for it.  Hopefully I can do one post a day until I'm caught up.  These pictures are from October 2011.
 We made halloween masks...
"Boo" nilla cups for our "boo" nilla shakes on Halloween
 We may have slipped some of the chocolate into our mouths.
 Pumpkin carving 2011

 Sarah drew that face on all by herself.
 Isaac's creation
 My "worst pumpkin carving ever" creation.
 Charlotte's pumpkin. "Wow, she is one talented baby!"
and Sarah's carved face.
I just love Halloween, and I'm so glad it's coming again in a few months!  They'll be quite a few more October 2011 posts, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

April said...

I like Sarah's carving the best! I love Halloween too and your posts are making me get excited for it! I wish you would post more than one a day because I love reading them!

Nielsen Familia said...

April, you are so nice! Thanks for commenting! I need to do that more...