Friday, July 20, 2012

Halloween 2011

We had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast on Halloween.  So yummy!



 We were Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band for Halloween.  I made all of our costumes and it was a lot of fun!  We had so many parties that we went to through the whole month, so we got a lot of use out of them.  It was so much fun to make them all, but I'm not planning on ever topping this year's costumes, because they were a lot of work!

 We had Jack-O-Lantern pizza and "boo"nilla shake for dinner.  I don't know where all the pictures of us actually eating our dinner are. But anyway.... Sarah of course LOVED trick-or-treating once again and we can't wait to do it all again this year!  I still have to blog about a couple other parties and the Witches Tea and then I think I'll be done blogging about October!




No comments: