Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged by April

Thanks April for the tag!
The Rules for playing TAG:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post

1. Remember how in my quirks tag(which is basically the same as this tag) how I said grape skittles and grape chewy sweet tarts are my very favorite of the skittle and sweet tart respective families. Well, this is very interesting...grape blow pops are my least favorite of the bunch! I still like them, but I like the green apple, cherry, strawberry, and watermelon better. In fact, I would say those four are all on the same level, but grape blow pops are just slightly below that. When I pick out a bag of blow pops, I look through it to make sure and get the bag with the most watermelon and strawberry blow pops because for some reason, they seem to skimp on these flavors in EVERY bag. So I try to get an equal amount of flavors by looking for the ones with the most strawberry and watermelon flavors. Also, blow pops are cheap! Just a great candy I must say...

2. I am VERY competitive! I think it's become a problem. Because it's become so bad, that I don't even want to play games because I'm so afraid I'll lose! I used to not be so bad, but now it's truly a fear that I'll lose. Isn't that lame? I really need therapy for this problem.

3. I believe there is a huge difference between a good orange and a bad orange.

4. Once when I was little, I was almost kidnapped. I was traumatized by it for long time after that as a little child. I couldn't go anywhere without holding someone's hand. Don't worry, I am over it now! But I do like to hold Isaac's hand, not because I'm scared though, I promise.

5. I will use this random thing about me to explain organized bumps, since I've had a few questions about what that means. Organized bumps are bumps that are semi-evenly spaced apart. They don't have to be exactly spaced apart. I will try and find a picture. Here's one:
Gross gross gross gross gross! I think I saw bumps on the bottom of a pizza too, and that grossed me out!

6. hmm. I have never been to Africa. Sorry, I can't think right now.

I tag the first six people who read this. You know who you are... If you're not sure, just do the tag anyway.

4 comments:

Ol' Ralpher said...

Those bumps are pretty disturbing I must say. Grape Jolly Ranchers are the best!

April said...

Ha ha, Julia, you are so funny! Hey I didn't see you at the parade this morning! Sorry I didn't answer your text last night, but I was already asleep. I did answer you this morning but you were probably still asleep. Anyway, whenever I see blowpops, I think of you because I know how much you love them.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Organized bumps, what?! And Lane and I agree that you are competitive..remember Rook? Oh, we miss those days.... promise me one day that we'll get together and play again okay!

Sean & Anna said...

Hey, sorry about the kidnapping thing... I was pretty traumatized too!