Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

It was nice to have Easter land on Conference Sunday this year because it seemed less stressful. I loved being able to stay at home and listen to the talks. It was all very inspiring. I think my favorite talk was Elder Bednar's, but there were a lot I really loved!


She had just eaten a yellow peep, that's what is on her mouth. I liked this picture because I think she looks more like me in this one! (I have some pictures from when I was little that look like this.)
Easter dress


Nielsen Easter Egg hunt. Sarah had her own special egg. Nana also did a great presentation using Easter eggs that told the story of when Jesus was Resurrected.



Sarah and Papa

4 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute! I love her dress

Charisse said...

You guys have sure been busy celebrating this month! How fun! Sarah is such a doll in her dress!!

Jess said...

I love the dress! So cute!! It looks like you had a really fun Easter! :)

Pedersen Family said...

That is such a cute dress!! Looks like fun times. Come over and see us...like maybe Sat. night. We'll do dinner and a game night. FUN!