Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

On the 18th I turned 26 and luckily Isaac had spring break and work off. This is the first year where I haven't really wanted to be a year older. Oh well. It was a fun birthday. I woke up to the floors and surfaces COVERED in confetti. Isaac had done it during the night. There are a couple funny stories that involve the confetti. In the middle of the night Floyd woke me up to let him out and when I got to the stairs I thought Floyd had thrown up ALL OVER the stairs, turns out it was just confetti, but I was a little out of it and was amazed that Floyd could get his vomit on every part of the stair case. Also, Sarah loved all the confetti and balloons but when she saw that her princess chair was covered in confetti she said, "Awwwww, chair!" and started brushing it all off. I guess she didn't like it on there and felt bad for her chair. We went to Jungle Jim's playland, ate and Jimmy John's for lunch, and then Isaac and I went out to Asian Star for dinner, it was a fun day!


I think it's funny that the people let me ride this ride because I could not fit in it! (That is why my leg is hanging out.) I thought I was going to break it.

Sarah loved this place, she was not one bit scared to ride any of the rides by herself. It was pretty cheap entertainment because she got an all day pass for $5.50 and we rode for free!
These were the rainbow cupcakes I made for St. Patrick's Day/My Birthday. They were so yummy and moist! The frosting was really good also, because it wasn't too sweet, just sweet enough. I always crave them when I see this picture, so I'd better stop looking at it. You can get the recipes here and here. (I really like this recipe blog)

1 comment:

The Littlefields said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it! I'm glad that it was a good day! I love those cupcakes!
Also, Sarah is SO stinkin' cute!! I love all these pictures.