Tuesday, April 6, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's day we went to the children's museum because it was free. Then we went to get sushi at Benihana with some friends, it was our first time eating sushi and it was pretty good! Isaac doesn't like seaweed so he didn't like it too much. Next time he'll get it with soy paper.
Posing with her green clothes
Leprechaun footprints!
If you look really closely, the leprechaun wrote "ha ha ha" in green in the side of the bathtub.
"Go find more" is what we would say over and over.
and in the other bathroom

He left us a pot of gold with green and rainbow colored things!
After we went in the hunt, Sarah would find random pieces of paper (wrappers, garbage, etc.) on the floor and get really excited and say "more?"

5 comments:

Neff Family said...

What a CUTE idea! You're a great mommy =)

The Finlinsons said...

Man, you are WAY too good of a mother! You put me to shame...well, most anyone would put me to shame. I didn't even put her in any green clothes let alone have her find a pot of gold at the end. Hey, I didn't even do anything fun for Easter...

Those are really good ideas...its people like you that inspire me to be more creative and fun with my kids.

April said...

I'm going to do that too with my kids. But mine will find pots of real gold, and then we'll go on a shopping spree at the mall for whatever they want. Sarah's so cute! I like how she got excited about the scrap papers. I'm going to start putting papers on the floor and saying, "More!" whenever I see her now.

Angelina said...

I want to come hang out with your family on the holidays. You do such fun and creative things!

Nielsen Familia said...

Aww, you guys are WAY too nice! Thank you!