Monday, September 13, 2010

Fruits of our Garden


It's been a good first garden year.
We have had so many cucumbers we can't keep up with them!!!

New corn is my favorite. We also got a whole bunch of tomatoes that I'm going to have to can some salsa because there are WAY too many. They weighed our tomato cages down with the weight of the tomatoes, so they fell over. We also have green onions carrots, and cabbage. I'm also excited to decorate for fall with my corn stalks!
This zucchini isn't from our garden, it's from my parents, but it's a funny picture. , got 2 zucchinis from the kitchen, She brought the chair over, gave one to my mom, and sat down with the other on her lap.

1 comment:

April said...

Yummy food! You can give me the extra cucumbers if you really have too many because I would LOVE them. We also LOVE tomatoes! I can't wait til we can have our own garden too. And that last picture of Sarah is cute, and it's cute of me and Tony too. I don't remember it at all, I must really have been asleep or something.