Monday, September 13, 2010

This is the Place State Park June 2010


In June, we went to This is the Place State Park on a free day. It was a lot of fun, and we met up with Sarah's Cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. We want to go back in October for the Halloween things they do (They have a headless horseman that rides around) and also at Christmas when they do the Candlelit Christmas.
On the train.

Sarah and Aunt Robin

Heber C. Kimball home ( I loved this house, especially the wrap-around porch!)

Best Buddies!

This was the little barn that burned down a few days after we visited. They had most of the baby animals in it to keep them warm, it was so sad!

I was trying to pet this pig when he was in the stall and my phone fell out of my backpack into the stall, so the worker went and got it and also picked up the pig so we could pet it better.


Horsie ride!
Petting zoo

After visiting the petting zoo, I noticed one of Sarah's flower clips was missing, but I had no idea where she would have lost it, so I went back to my pictures and figured it out! In this one it is about to fall out.
You can see that it fell out in this one.
Anyway, I went back to the sheep pen and I looked for a while and finally found it! (It blended right in with the straw.
Free Icecream! It was such a fun day!

2 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Wow!! Look at you an all your blogging! I'm also impressed by your detective work with the bow. From now on I'm going to call you DJ (detective julia- & because I think DJ from Full House was the coolest!!)

April said...

Yeah good job finding the bow, Julia! You're amazing!