Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Barnyard Boo

We went to barnyard boo at Thankgiving with some play group friends. It was fun, but it will probably not be a yearly tradition. It was just a little overpriced, and some things were kind of ridiculous, but still fun!

This part was definitely fun, they got to feed the animals some corn.

The pony ride was also fun. The horse Sarah was on bum-butted me as I was walking beside it, which was kind of funny.

So this is part of the "ridiculous" part of the experience. In the advertisement it said "cookie decorating". This is what they gave them. A pumpkin shaped sugar cookie with a glob of white frosting. It wasn't even orange frosting! We had a good laugh over it. I don't think Sarah really cared though. She got a cute pumpkin tattoo on her cheek too.

She also made a witch "mask". She placed the eyes, nose, wart, buckle, and drew the smile all by herself!

1 comment:

julia . said...

Hey . My name is Julia & I'm from germany . I found your blog & i really have to say; what I've read it's sooo cute *-* & the photo how you found your little girl 7:30 in the morning is the best : )