Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cornbelly's

How come no one has told me about this place before? We had so much fun! Sarah absolutely loved it! I was very impressed with all the things there were to do, and the things inside were not overpriced either! It was the same price as a regular corn maze and there was WAY more to do! We didn't even have time to go in the regular corn maze, so we just did the really short kid's one. We think this will have to be a yearly tradition!
Cow train

Tunnel. Now Sarah likes to find "tunnels" in our house. One of her favorites, which I of course don't like so much, is the space between the back of the toilet and the wall.

There was a really fun play area for little kids with trains to climb on.


a really big chair...


pumpkin princess playland

"The Creature" was a big blow up thing where you walk in it's mouth and can see all of his organs. This is his Uvula.
And his heart.
We played corn hole in this place. We got to play a whole game. Isaac won.

Sarah LOVED the corn pit and did not want to leave.

Spider web, another thing Sarah didn't want to leave.

The corn maze.

This is the front of the creature. We got this picture as we were leaving, so it's dark.

4 comments:

Angelina said...

That looks like fun! I wanted to go there this year, but we never made it. I can't imagine why you don't like her crawling behind the toilet and wall? Kids are so gross. :)

Charisse said...

Wow! That looks WAY fun! I think I need to take my family there.

Apple said...

I think Sarah was scared of the uvula. I've never even heard of that place... I want to go!

The Littlefields said...

I KNOW! This was our first year as well. We went later in the afternoon and didn't have enough time to do everything. Looks like you guys had a great time.