Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Big 3-0 Mustache Party!

Isaac turned 30 in September, and what better way to celebrate than to throw a mustache party, right?! I'm so glad so many people could come, because it was a blast! I was so impressed with everyone's creative mustaches!

Here is my handsome 30 year old husband, with is real mustache he grew just for the party. HOTT!!!

Sarah and cousin Lizzy!

Me. It reminds me of the King of Town's mustache, only black, not white.

Brooke and Ralph

Mom and Dad Nielsen(Mom's mustache is glitter eyelashes!)

Aunt Donna (If you can't tell, it's a glitter mustache.)

Orange and Desiray

Robindy Bobindy

Sidney

Anna and Matt

Josh

Mom and Dad Despain (I love how girly my Mom tried to make her mustache, and my Dad's came from something in the back yard.)

Missy, Cameron, Nolan and Kaiser

April and Tony

Jason, Amy and Cora

Pin the Mustache game (All the pictures in the room had mustaches too, you can see half of Matt's in the picture on the left.)

Keep the mustache afloat

Famous Mustache guessing game

We had such a good time! First we played "Pin the mustache on Burt Reynolds" and Nathan won that one. Then we played "Keep the mustache a-float" Where you start with a black feather on your upper lip and blow it into the air. Whoever kept it up the longest won. I believe it was Cameron that won that one. We also had the floor covered with red and black balloons and everyone needed to get one and pop it. If they got the picture of Isaac, then they got the prize. I believe Brooke won that one. In each of the balloons was a picture of a famous person with a mustache and we used those pictures to have a mustache guessing game and whoever guessed the most, won that game. I think Ralph won that one. We also had a "Vote for the best mustache contest" and Nolan won that! Happy Birthday to the best husband and Dad in the whole wide world!!!

2 comments:

James and Audra said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.

Tara and Orlando said...

So creative, I love it.