Monday, August 24, 2009

11 months



Sarah is my sweet baby girl who is turning into a toddler. It makes me a little sad, but it's also so fun to see her learn and grow. At 11 months she crawls all over the place, cruises the furniture like crazy, she jabbers a whole bunch of words (she doesn't really know the meaning of). She waves, gives high fives, has just started to clap on command, and give kisses on command. I can't believe she will be one in less than 10 days!!! Being a parent is the best role in life thus far!! We just LOVE this girl! (These pictures were taken when she was 11 months and one day)

2 comments:

April said...

The time has gone by so fast! It seems like yesterday that we were going to your baby showers! Or even like yesterday that it was the day you told me you were pregnant! You have been the best mom!! I love watching you with her!

The Littlefields said...

What a doll! Congrats on the first steps! That is SOO exciting... but watch out!
Looks like you have had such a fun summer. I'm glad that you're all caught up. :)