Monday, August 24, 2009

Girl's Camp

Standing for Virtue
Our mascot Whohedgie
Tweedle Dum, and Tweedle Dee in our skit Alice's Adventures in Timberland. Such a fun and funny skit!
Me. Do you like our sweatshirts? They have a question mark because we are the Who.
Eating at the big pavillion

We had girl's camp the week after we got back from Oregon, so I was cramming to get prepared. Our theme was Camp R.O.C.K.S standing for Relying On Christ's Knowing Shoulders. We had so much fun! Our ward was "The WHO". "Who are we?" Daughters of God!!! Anyway, it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I'm taking these pictures from Haley! Thanks Haley!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

You did such a fantastic job of planning everything for girls camp. I feel bad that you felt so crammed! We need to do a slide show of all the craziness!!

Nielsen Familia said...

It really was my own fault Charisse. I should have done more before I left for vacation! ;)