Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oregon Part II

Oregon is supposed to be the kite flying capital of the world, so Isaac and my brothers had a blast!! It would pull them in the sand 100 feet or so.

Setting up.

Awesome Pics!



We saw tons of sea lions, I love sea lions!! I like how they move like worms.
We also went crabbing, and Isaac and I LOVE crab, so we were excited to do this, and to eat them. We had a good time.
Getting the traps ready

Throwing it in!!

Waiting...
We caught some starfish

Oh. and some crabs.
pulling another batch in. Jason, Anna, and Isaac were the only ones with licenses so they were the only ones who got to reel them in. That's OK though, just as long as I can eat some crab.

You can see one in there!
Preparing the yumminess.
and eating it.
they were all small, but yummy!!!

7 comments:

MMThueson said...

I love Oregon! I bet you had a great time! Sure made me miss it!

April said...

I have never eaten crabs before, maybe I'll have to try them sometimes. I like all your pictures!

Just T said...

How fun! Crabs and kites! Can't go wrong!

Tim and Angie said...

I don't like crab. But crabbing is fun, and I LOVE the Oregon Coast. Looks like it was a great trip.

Des said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I could smell the ocean when I was looking at all your fun pictures.

Jess said...

Wow! Beautiful! Looks like you had a really fun trip!

Rachel said...

Wahoo for vacations!!! I don't think I've ever been to Oregon...it does look like a lot of fun. I love crabs.