Monday, August 24, 2009

Oregon Part III

Deep sea fishing

So, all my brothers, Dad, brother-in-law, and Isaac decided to try deep sea fishing. Some think it was a BIG mistake, while others enjoyed themselves. They will always have stories to tell though. My brother Matt was one of the ones that got hit the worst. He threw up a number of times, and even fainted. My brother-in-law Steve even tried to bribe a few people to end the trip early, he got the sea sickness pretty bad also. So did my Dad, Isaac, and Ben. Jason and Tony said they were fine. It was fun to hear their stories, but I will spare you the descriptions! The fish that they caught was by far the best I've ever tasted, and I think most agreed with me.
Not sure how Ben was feeling with this face. Probably not good ;(Family Pictures in the backyard

Kite making contest. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The wind in Lincoln City ripped the homemade kites to shreds. It was really funny though. The contest categories were 1. Best Design 2. The kite that was flying the highest at the end of 2 minutes. and 3. Kite battle. The kite that stays up the longest, and kites could fight each other. We didn't get the kites up very well, and they were pretty ripped to shreds after the 2nd contest. It was pretty funny though.
One of Isaac's bucket list items. Flying a kite from a hot tub. Check!

Mutnomah falls


Punch bowl Falls

Sarah fell asleep on the hike :)


Mmmm, Wild strawberries!


No comments: