Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We have started the tradition to go to a pumpkin patch every year to get our pumpkins. It's such a fun tradition. We got to go with Isaac's family, and we ate corn bread, chili, and hot chocolate afterward, and of course played some games! Sarah loves pumpkins and ever since we had my family halloween party, she thinks they need to be decorated with pipe cleaners and felt, and whatever else she can find. She just likes to put it all on top of her pumpkin. She picked our her pumpkin and definitely preferred it over the ones that we got because it's just her size!



7 comments:

Rachel said...

That last picture of her holding her pumpkin in the wagon is so stinkin' cute!

Gotta love fun holidays!

Amy said...

I can totally picture Sarah decorating her pumpkin like she did at the Halloween party!! So CUTE!!

April said...

Oh, what a cute family! And Sarah's outfit is really cute!

April said...

Hey, I thought you didn't like the live traffic feed on the blogs? Why'd you put one on?

Jess said...

So cute!!!! I love the pictures! She is adorable! That looks like a lot of fun! I was tempted to go this year but I thought I'd have more fun then my 6 months old would out in the cold. So we will try to go next year. You got some really cute pictures though! Fun fun!

Charisse said...

I love Sarah in the wagon with all the pumpkins! So cute!!

Des said...

Amazing how much difference LIGHT can make!! You should have seen the size of pumpkin seeds that came out of Gabby's ghinormous pumpkin! I thought of you guys roasting yours when we were watching her pull them out. Thanks for bringing the yummy corn bread and butter. Orange loved your butter. BTW...hows your running? Mine is pretty discouraging!I can't seem to reach the distants I'm aiming for each day:( Three more weeks right? It's in the bag.