Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wee Witches Weekend

We went to Wee Witches Weekend with some friends this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun! I didn't have the cash I thought I had in my wallet, and there are a lot of things that cost money, but it was still a lot of fun!

Eating snacks
Sarah loved those pumpkin lights and said "Oooo ooo" to them over and over.
Sitting on the witch's lap
My friend Jenica and her daughter Valencia. Sarah and her are 9 days apart!. Jenica is so fun, next year Sarah and I are definitely dressing up!
We went with some other friends also, but I forgot to take pictures! Thank you for coming everyone! It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

April said...

I like that close-up picture of you and Sarah, it's cute!

Unknown said...

It was fun!! We need to do things like this more often. Cute Pics!

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I love those Halloween shirts. Eden has one...but its way too big (its 2T or 3T). I'll probably put her in it anyway.

Your girl sounds like Eden at that age. Oh, it just gets more and more fun!