Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas so so fun this year! Sarah understood things a lot better and her excitement was just so contagious! We spent the night at Brooke and Ralph's house, and had Christmas morning at their house! We had a great time. Sarah has a "kiss" on her face, because Santa gives all the kids kisses in the middle of the night. It's a fun little tradition. Thanks Santa for being willing to put on lipstick just so our kids can see the kiss you gave them when they wake up!

Christmas Morning!

Nana and Papa came also!

Sarah and Gray have so much fun together!

This is Sarah's Rocking horse that she name "Giddy-up!"
Opening my Serger
Isaac got a bunch of gaming stuff, a cotton candy machine, and magnet balls, I got a serger, and Sarah got a whole bunch of different toys. We also visited my parents on Christmas, but I didn't bring my camera. I got all these pictures from Brooke, thanks Brooke! Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: