Monday, January 24, 2011

Grandma Despain's 60th Birthday!

We had a surprise party for my Mom's 60th birthday this year. The Grandkids performed the digital short "Boundin'" for her. If you don't know which PIXAR digital short that is, HERE is a link to it on youtube in German (They don't have the English one, but the music is the same :)) The adults played the music, narrated, did the sound effects etc. It turned out really awesome thanks to all the hard work my sister Amy put into it! All the kids also sang "How Can I Keep From Singing." and the Grandkids Sang, "Grandmother" from the primary song book. It was a lot of fun, and I think my Mom liked it! Happy 60th Mom! We love you!
Amy Played the Piano
Steve Narrated

Isaac played the guitar

Jason played the banjo

Bed recorded it and did sound effects

Matt also did sound effects

Tony played the harmonica


Sidney=Jackalope, Abby=Lamb, Nathan, Sam, Jacob-Gophers, Sarah and Cora=Owls, not pictured Ian=snake (he didn't want to wear the costume)

This is Abby's "shaved" costume.

This is her "furry" costume.
Cora

I made Sarah's owl costume, and obviously used it for her Halloween costume, but I added the feet and beak.
Oh, and my job was the cue the kids. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: