Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wuvs Day

We had a good Valentine's Day this year. I got Isaac some of his favorite treats, and he got me roses, and he got Sarah a fabric flower that she could play with. We didn't want to spend a whole lot this year because we are trying to save money. We went to the mall to look at stuff, and pick out chocolates at Sees. We then went over to Red Lobster, and it was a 2 hour wait. We knew it would be long because we went last year, but we got there early this year, and it was still a two hour wait. So we decided to have a romantic evening at home with some cafe rio and a movie. I actually quite enjoyed the whole day, low key but fun and relaxing!

Here are the roses that Isaac got me:
And a couple pictures of Sarah on her first Valentine's day:

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the flower in the mouth!!!!

April said...

Ha ha! That picture is so funny with the flower in her mouth! I'm glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day! We need to hang out soon, it has been too long!

Des said...

Aw, how did I miss this post. So cute! I am so glad your love day was good.