Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sarah is officially rolling over!





At 5 months, 7 days Sarah is officially rolling over!!! I don't need to worry any longer. I was putting her to bed, and I thought I'd get in some last "tummy time" and there she went! I went to get the camera and came back to find her contentedly on her tummy because she found her hands to suck on, so I had to wait a little while to catch it on camera, but she did it again! Yay Sarah! Thanks for not letting Mommy worry too long...

P.S. She will NOT smile for the camera, she is just too interested in it, so if you see a picture with her smiling, you know there was a lot of hard work to get the shot.

3 comments:

The Littlefields said...

So fun! Abby really didn't roll over much... she did it a couple times so I knew she could but that was it. Kids never do things on your time table... it's a way to show who's "really" in control.
She's getting so big, and is SO cute!

Sabrina said...

Bryce rolled over late too. She is so beautiful and looks like she has personality.

April said...

Congratulations Sarah! You rolled over!